Unlike Ableton Chord, which imposes fixed intervals and a maximum of 6 output notes, Note Swapper 2.0 empowers every input note with a unique set of 0-88 output notes. Seamlessly switch between multiple output notes by simply pressing the corresponding input note on the green keyboard, opening a realm of musical possibilities.
Additionally, Note Swapper 2.0 allows for simultaneous playback or strumming of output notes with customizable speed and strength controls. Choose from various strum modes to determine the direction and character of your strumming pattern, providing dynamic and expressive performances.
Setting up new output notes becomes effortless with the Clone and Reset functions, enabling rapid configuration of the entire keyboard range in a matter of seconds. Explore the versatility of Note Swapper 2.0 further by saving and loading preset banks from external files. This feature allows for on-the-fly preset changes during live performances, granting you unmatched adaptability to your MIDI controller's input.
Join our community of creative enthusiasts and unlock the full potential of Note Swapper 2.0. For additional technical assistance, feature requests, and to show your appreciation, support fingerspushbuttons by clicking on the FPB logo and following the provided links. Experience the transformative power of Note Swapper 2.0 in your music productions today.
Download Note Swapper 2.0 and amplify your MIDI capabilities: [Download Link](https://fingerspushbuttons.gumroad.com/l/noteswapper2)
Note Swapper 2.0, developed by fingerspushbuttons, is an innovative Max4Live MIDI effect that is designed to enhance your music production by offering a versatile alternative to typical MIDI devices, particularly Ableton Live's native Chord MIDI effect. With an intuitive design and a suite of customizable controls, Note Swapper 2.0 unlocks access to a multitude of creative pursuits and offers a strong foundation for unique audio experimentation.
At the core of Note Swapper 2.0's functionality is the device's ability to map every single input note to a unique set of output notes within the 0-88 range. This aspect far surpasses the capabilities of Ableton's Chord device, which is confined to a maximum of six output notes—each bound by fixed intervals—irrespective of the input note. The scope for unique note associations is truly limitless with Note Swapper 2.0.
To use Note Swapper 2.0 is blissfully simple—enter an input note on the green keyboard and then pair it with your desired output notes using the red keyboard. Trigger the associated output notes with each press of the input note, unleashing an array of musical possibilities. Simultaneous playback or strumming of output notes can further enhance your music with the adjustable speed and strength controls.
The direction and nature of strummed output notes can be modified through various strum modes, adding layers of depth and expressivity to your performance. With this broad selection of strum modes, you can design anything from gentle melodic sweeps to dynamic arpeggios and expressive chord progressions.
In terms of MIDI device configuration, Note Swapper 2.0 leads the pack with its Clone and Reset functions, which facilitate a rapid setup process. Instead of laboriously altering each parameter, you can configure the entire keyboard range in a matter of seconds. The technicalities of your creative process become streamlined, leaving more room for conceptual development and exploratory ventures.
The flexibility of Note Swapper 2.0 extends to its preset features. Presets can be saved to and loaded from external .json files, which enables on-the-fly preset changes during live performances. This fluidity in swapping presets allows you unparalleled adaptability in concert with your MIDI controller's input, offering a fully customizable experience that can evolve with your performance.
Downloading Note Swapper 2.0 means becoming part of a community of creative enthusiasts committed to redefining the boundaries of MIDI performances. For additional support—ranging from feature requests to technical assistance—make use of the FPB logo and follow the provided links. Show your appreciation for fingerspushbuttons, and play your part in advancing the frontier of music production.
Get your hand on this game-changing Max4Live MIDI effect today and unlock the full creative potential of Note Swapper 2.0. Download it here: [Download Link](https://fingerspushbuttons.gumroad.com/l/noteswapper2). Experience the benefits firsthand and let the waveforms do the talking.
Let's say you're a novice user and you want to use Note Swapper 2.0 to create a simple chord progression. Here's how you can do it:
- Download and install Note Swapper 2.0 from the official website: [Download Note Swapper 2.0](https://fingerspushbuttons.gumroad.com/l/noteswapper2).
- Open Ableton Live and create a new MIDI track.
- Drag and drop Note Swapper 2.0 onto the MIDI track's device view.
- In the Note Swapper 2.0 interface, click on the top green keyboard to select the input note for your chord progression. Let's choose C3 as the input note.
- Now, click on the red keyboard to select the output notes for your chord progression. Let's choose C3, E3, and G3 as the output notes for a basic C major chord.
- Play the MIDI controller or input MIDI notes into the track, and every time you play the input note (C3), the output notes (C3, E3, and G3) will sound simultaneously, creating a C major chord.
- To experiment with different chords, simply change the input and output notes in the Note Swapper 2.0 interface. For example, select G3 as the input note and choose G3, B3, and D4 as the output notes to play a G major chord.
- You can also adjust the strum speed and strength controls to create different strumming effects. Try experimenting with different strum modes to change the direction of the strumming.
- If you want to save your chord progressions as presets, click on the preset dropdown menu and choose "Save As." Give your preset a name and save it to a desired location on your computer.
- To load a preset, click on the preset dropdown menu and choose the preset that you want to load.
Remember, Note Swapper 2.0 allows you to have unique sets of output notes for each input note, giving you the flexibility to create diverse chord progressions. Have fun exploring different combinations and unleash your creativity!
Let's say you're working on a composition in Ableton Live and you want to create a unique melodic pattern using the Note Swapper 2.0 Max4Live MIDI Effect. Here's an intermediate-level usage example to guide you:
- First, ensure that you have the Note Swapper 2.0 device installed in your Ableton Live project. If you haven't already, you can download it from the following link: [Note Swapper 2.0 Download](https://fingerspushbuttons.gumroad.com/l/noteswapper2).
- Insert the Note Swapper 2.0 MIDI Effect on the MIDI track that contains the instrument you want to control. To do this, go to the device browser in Ableton Live, navigate to the Max MIDI Effects folder, and drag the Note Swapper 2.0 device onto your desired MIDI track.
- Once the Note Swapper 2.0 device is inserted, you'll notice a green keyboard labeled "Input Notes" and a red keyboard labeled "Output Notes" within the device interface.
- Click on a key in the green "Input Notes" keyboard to select the input note. Selecting different input notes allows you to map unique sets of output notes to each input note.
- Now, click on the corresponding keys in the red "Output Notes" keyboard to map the desired output notes for the selected input note. Experiment with different combinations and create your own melodic patterns.
- To hear the results, play your MIDI controller or input MIDI notes directly into Ableton Live's MIDI clip view on the track using the selected input note. The mapped output notes will be triggered every time you play the input note.
- Take advantage of the additional features offered by the Note Swapper 2.0 device. You can adjust the playback speed and strength using the controls provided. Furthermore, explore the different strumming modes to create varying rhythmic patterns for your output notes.
- If you want to experiment with different sets of output notes, use the "Clone" and "Reset" functions within the device. This makes it easy and quick to set up new output notes for the entire keyboard range.
- To save and load presets, navigate to the device's preset management section. Click on the drop-down menu and select "Save Preset" to save your current configuration. You can also load external preset banks by selecting "Load Preset" and browsing for the .json files associated with your presets.
- Remember that Note Swapper 2.0 allows for a wide range of creative possibilities. Feel free to explore different input-output note combinations, experiment with strumming techniques, and customize the device to suit your musical vision.
With the Note Swapper 2.0 Max4Live MIDI Effect, you have the power to create intricate melodies and harmonies by mapping unique output notes to each input note. Unlock your creative potential and let your compositions take on a whole new level of musicality.
As an electronic music producer, you're always looking for ways to unlock new creative possibilities in your compositions. MIDI effects are an essential tool in your arsenal, allowing you to shape and manipulate your musical ideas. One such Max4Live MIDI effect that has caught your attention is Note Swapper 2.0 by fingerspushbuttons.
Note Swapper 2.0 is a powerful and versatile MIDI effect that offers a unique alternative to Ableton Live's native Chord MIDI effect. With Note Swapper 2.0, you can create custom mappings for every single input note, allowing for a truly personalized and expressive musical experience.
Imagine being able to input a note on the top green keyboard and have your desired output notes play every time you press that input note. With Note Swapper 2.0, this becomes a reality. Unlike the limited 6 output notes in Ableton's Chord device, Note Swapper 2.0 allows for up to 88 output notes, each associated with a specific input note. This level of flexibility opens up endless melodic possibilities and provides a wide range of musical expression.
Note Swapper 2.0 goes beyond traditional MIDI effects by offering various playback options. You can choose to play the output notes simultaneously or strum them using the speed and strength controls. The strum mode drop-down menu offers multiple ways to define the direction of the strum, further enhancing your control over the musical texture.
Efficiency is key when working with MIDI effects, and Note Swapper 2.0 streamlines the process with its Clone and Reset functions. Setting up new output notes takes just seconds for the entire keyboard range, allowing you to focus more on your creativity and less on technicalities.
Additionally, Note Swapper 2.0 offers the ability to save and load preset banks from external files. By saving your presets in the same folder as the main device, you can easily access and load them on the fly in a live performance setting. This flexibility gives you complete control over how the note output responds to your MIDI controller, allowing for dynamic and spontaneous musical experiences.
Note Swapper 2.0 is a commercial device, available for download from fingerspushbuttons' Gumroad page. This MIDI effect is compatible with Ableton Live 11.3.4 and Max 8.5.4, making it accessible to a wide range of music producers.
In conclusion, Note Swapper 2.0 is a comprehensive and innovative Max4Live MIDI effect that empowers you to explore new creative possibilities in your music. With its unique mapping capabilities, customizable playback options, and efficient workflow features, this device is a valuable addition to any electronic musician's toolkit. Download Note Swapper 2.0 today and unlock the full potential of your MIDI compositions.